Southdale Seniors - Fall Update (September 6, 2021)
Southdale CC is excited to welcome back programming for the Southdale Seniors! We ensure that anything we offer will be fully safe for all participants by maintaining or exceeding provincial health recommendations. If we cannot reach these standards, we will not offer it.
- Membership Fees for 2021-22 is $15. In order to participate in any program, you must have a membership.
- Registration and payment for membership/events will be limited to certain times. Availability will be announced. Memberships will also be available at the start of each program for convenience. Office hours remain limited for COVID safety during the month of September.
- Masks will be mandatory for all programming. Exercise program participants do not have to wear while exercising/physically distanced but will need to wear them before, after and during breaks.
- No participant will be allowed in the facility if they do not pass COVID screening. With the recent health orders, all members who attend the facility must show proof of vaccination for the foreseeable future.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Exercise classes and games resume the week of September 13.
- Presentations and the walking group (once it needs to relocate indoors), are expected to resume in October with proper restrictions in place.
- Snacks and beverages may not be served at any events or programs. Members are welcome to bring their own beverages but they must remain in their personal area.
- The AGM is scheduled for November 9 12:00 in conjunction with the expected return of the luncheons. This event will be reviewed as the date approaches in conjunction with health orders and safety.
- Flower Arranging - TBD
- Individuals at high risk of serious illness may consider waiting to return.