Hockey Registration is Now Open - ALL HOCKEY REGISTRATIONS IS ON ST.BONIFACE MINOR ASSOCIATION WEBSITE
SBMHA 2018-2019 fees
Timbits $325 discount until Aug 17th , then $370
Novice B ( House league ) - $480
Novice A ( old 8A1) - $ 600 ( $ 80
refund if don't make Novice A and released to Novice B)
Minor Atom - $ 575
Atom - $ 575
Minor Peewee - $ 550
Peewee - $550
Bantam - $ 560 combined
13 and 14 year olds this year
Midget - $ 675 combined 15, 16 and 17
year olds this year
- To begin registration click on the blue tab at the top of the site to register for hockey
- Registration will close September 4th
- Visa and Mastercard can be used during the online process or cheques can be mailed to PO Box 48125 Lakewood PO
Wpg R2J 4A3
- Friend requests can only be made for the co-ed 5/6 year old timbits program and this is available during the
- You MUST choose the community club you belong to based on your address and pay that fee along with the hockey
- FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO GO ON THE ICE FOR ANY SKATES
- Timbits 5/6 year old program – discount for early registration
- If paid by August 17th the registration fee for the co-ed 5/6 year old timbits program is $325. After that the registration fee increases to $370.
- Novice A tryouts
- 7 and 8 year olds can try out for Novice A. If your player would like to try out for Novice A please choose and pay for this option. Players who are released from Novice A to a Novice B team will receive a $80 refund after the teams are formed.
- AA Railcat tryout registration
- To try out for AA Railcats you must register on this site (SBMHA) and pay the full fee and community club fee AND also register for the tryout on the AA Railcat site. If your child makes the Railcat team the fees paid will be transferred to their Railcat team.
- AAA tryout registration
- To try out for AAA you must register on the Hockey Winnipeg site and register here. When registering here please choose the AAA option which has no fee and also pay your respective community club fee. If your child makes the AAA team you will be asked to provide a copy of your receipt indicating you have registered with SBMHA and paid the community club fee.
If your child is released from the AAA tryouts then at that time please register and pay the full amount due on this site (SBMHA) and also register for the AA Railcat tryouts at that time
- Questions can be emailed to:
Community Centre is a member of the St.Boniface Minor Hockey Association
(SBMHA) and accepts all registrations through the online system provided by
Hockey Canada at www.sbmha.ca. Families new to hockey can contact the
Southdale office at 204-257-6171 or by email at email@example.com for
more information. Registration for the
2018-19 season will open mid- summer and close in early September, fees will be
posted on the SBMHA website.
to all families registering for the 2018-19 winter hockey season that you will
need to have a parent/guardian take the Respect in Sport – Parent Program
online course as per Hockey Winnipeg and Hockey Manitoba's regulations. Registration is available at https://hmbparent.respectgroupinc.com/. Registration of your child will be linked to
the ID number given upon completion of the course, do not delay in completing
the training if you have not done so already.
with players at the Timbits and Novice levels have now all been introduced to
the Hockey Canada Long-Term Development Model. A set of temporary hockey boards were purchased by SBMHA for the
Southdale facility this past season, contributing to the proper implementation
of this program.
Recreation Centre once again hosted the SBMHA March Meltdown, Dynamite Cup and
Stars Cup tournaments in 2017-18. These
tournaments welcomed over 100 teams combined to our facility and all
3 events received an abundance of positive feedback across the board. The 8-team, Southdale Oldtimers Hockey League
(SOHL) called the facility home once again this past season, with the entirety
of its schedule played out of the club's 2 rinks. Our facility hosted the 2018 Battle of the
Legends Celebrity Hockey Challenge this past April, welcoming former NHL stars
such as Dave Ellett, Thomas Steen, Bernie Nicholls, Reggie Leach and others for
a fun-filled weekend celebrating the sport. The 2017-18 season also saw our facility welcome the Bruins provincial
midget AAA hockey program.
your summer and we look forward to seeing you all at the rink in the fall!